Wednesday, February 27, 2008

#4: You know me better than some, but not all.

Seeing as JC has taken to posting stuff up here with such aplomb, I figured it was about my turn to post something before you all started calling me lazy or something.

For those of you somewhat in the know, Roisin Murphy (formerly of Moloko) put out one of 2007s best albums in Overpowered, following on from her Herbert produced effort of 2005. While last year was a great year for female vocalists (Kylie, Kathy Diamond et al all released belters) Roisin's was one of the most rewarding, and great to see someone we've all got great dancing memories of finally back at the top of her game.

"You know me better" is the third single to be taken from Overpowered, and is backed by some chunky mixes from Trevor Loveys and Nightmoves. All of them are pretty good to be honest, though I'm favouring this mix as I'm in a disco mood today.

MP3 Roisin Murphy - You know me better (Nightmoves Remix)

And as a little bonus, seeing as it's my first proper post and all, here's Roisin covering "Standing in the way of control" by Gossip on some Channel 4 programme or other. Enjoy.

No comments: